ABUS 2017 Nutfix M9 Solid Axle Nuts/Lock
- Component lock for solid axles with a screw diameter of 3/8”
- Secure locking thanks to innovative gravitation technology
- The anodised surfaces of the caps, available in a range of colours, provide long-term protection against corrosion
- Nuts manufactured from high-quality stainless steel
- Can be installed using a conventional SW 15 open-jaw wrench
If the bicycle is locked upright, the NutFix caps cannot be removed and prevent access to the nut, meaning that your bike wheels remain securely in place.
The NutFix caps can only be removed to release the nut when the bike is on its side.
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Lock Type||Lock accessories|
Come on, be the first person on Pedal Pedal to review the ABUS 2017 Nutfix M9 Solid Axle Nuts/Lock ! If you've got one already then we'd love you to tell everyone else what you think.
Write your own review of ABUS 2017 Nutfix M9 Solid Axle Nuts/Lock
At Pedal Pedal we want to make all of your purchases as simple as possible and that includes postage costs. For all UK purchases over £10 we offer a completely FREE delivery (under £10 is £2.50 for postage) – so the price you see for the vast majority of our products includes postage and packing. If you want any of the other delivery methods then these and the prices are described below.
- UK First Class; £3.00
- UK signed for delivery; £5.00
- UK signed for next day delivery £6.00 (order before 4.00pm)*
* Royal Mail UK Signed-for delivery is unfortunately only available on weekdays when your order is placed before 4pm. Weekend and Bank Holiday orders will be sent out on the next available working day.