Busch + Muller Cyo IQ Senso Plus for Bottle Dynamo (Black)
The 'Senso' part of the name relates to the sensor which turns the light on automatically when when the ambient light falls - even if you ride into a tunnel or dark clouds come over. Finally there is the standlight which means that the light stays on when you stop (say, at the lights). These are relatively standard on the Continent but still quite rare in the UK. Excellent light!
Run time; For as long as you keep pedalling and even when you stop!
Battery; None - just you.
• Up to 60 Lux,
• Bracket included for universal fit to brake bolt,
• Cables to hub dynamo,
• Rear light connector,
• Stand light and light sensor,
• Maintenance Free
|Country of Manufacture||No|
|Brand||Busch + Muller|
|Rider Type||Urban, Commuter, Touring|
|Powered By||Bottle Dynamo|
|Front Light Brightness||Depends on speed|
Come on, be the first person on Pedal Pedal to review the Busch + Muller Cyo IQ Senso Plus for Bottle Dynamo (Black)! If you've got one already then we'd love you to tell everyone else what you think.
Write your own review of Busch + Muller Cyo IQ Senso Plus for Bottle Dynamo (Black)
At Pedal Pedal we want to make all of your purchases as simple as possible and that includes postage costs. For all UK purchases over £10 we offer a completely FREE delivery (under £10 is £2.50 for postage) – so the price you see for the vast majority of our products includes postage and packing. If you want any of the other delivery methods then these and the prices are described below.
- UK First Class; £3.00
- UK signed for delivery; £5.00
- UK signed for next day delivery £6.00 (order before 4.00pm)*
* Royal Mail UK Signed-for delivery is unfortunately only available on weekdays when your order is placed before 4pm. Weekend and Bank Holiday orders will be sent out on the next available working day.