The Ride Journal (Issue 9)
- A genuine love of cycling - includes and article by Marianne Vos
- 50+ well-written articles
- 200 pages of top quality illustrations and photographs
In order that their love of cycling is not diluted by their quest to create a beautiful journal, the editors decided from the outset to donate all their profits to various charities
|Country of Manufacture||No|
|Rider Type||Road, MTB, Urban, Commuter, Touring, Tri, BMX|
|Brand||The Ride Journal|
Come on, be the first person on Pedal Pedal to review the The Ride Journal (Issue 9)! If you've got one already then we'd love you to tell everyone else what you think.
Write your own review of The Ride Journal (Issue 9)
At Pedal Pedal we want to make all of your purchases as simple as possible and that includes postage costs. For all UK purchases over £10 we offer a completely FREE delivery (under £10 is £2.50 for postage) – so the price you see for the vast majority of our products includes postage and packing. If you want any of the other delivery methods then these and the prices are described below.
- UK First Class; £3.00
- UK signed for delivery; £5.00
- UK signed for next day delivery £6.00 (order before 4.00pm)*
* Royal Mail UK Signed-for delivery is unfortunately only available on weekdays when your order is placed before 4pm. Weekend and Bank Holiday orders will be sent out on the next available working day.